DUROLANE may be the right treatment for you if:
- Your pain is due to osteoarthritis (OA)
- You are not getting adequate OA pain relief from walking and/or physical therapy
- You are not getting adequate OA pain relief from pain medications, including:
- Ibuprofen (eg, Advil®)
- Acetaminophen (eg, Tylenol®)
- Naproxen sodium (eg, Aleve®)
If you meet these criteria, ask your doctor if DUROLANE therapy is right for you!
Conversely, you should NOT receive DUROLANE therapy if you have an active infection or skin disease in the area in which the injection will be given. The safety and effectiveness of DUROLANE have not been established in children or pregnant or lactating women.
All trademarks are the properties of their respective companies.