DUROLANE is a single-injection treatment to relieve the pain of osteoarthritis (OA) in specific small and large joints.7 It is based upon a natural, safe and proven technology called NASHA®. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring molecule that provides the lubrication and cushioning in a normal joint.
DUROLANE is a transparent gel which contains high levels of HA. It is injected into joints affected by OA to relieve pain, which improves joint function and helps to restore quality of life. The stabilized form of HA in DUROLANE is known as NASHA.
To learn more about DUROLANE, click on the below illustration to watch the video.
The potential benefits of DUROLANE for OA sufferers include:
- Directly treats the affected joint
- Treatment is repeatable as required by your physician
- May help to avoid or delay hip or knee replacement surgery
- Long-term freedom from OA pain
- Simple & quick to administer
- Drug-free alternative to pills
DUROLANE has been developed specifically as a single-injection to treat the symptoms of OA.8